Covid-19 Policy Update
We continue to closely follow new developments with respect to the Covid-19 pandemic. In response to the latest data and information from Public Health Authorities, Wilbur is changing its requirements for face coverings in order to provide a safer experience for guests and staff.
Effective Thursday, August 5, 2021, Wilbur will be requiring face coverings in indoor public settings for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status. This action follows CDC and CDPH recommendations which were issued in response to the highly transmissible Delta Variant and the spike in infections throughout California caused by Delta.
No masking will be required outdoors, but please maintain social distancing with anyone outside your household.
Below is updated summary of Covid-19 protocol as it affects Wilbur Hot Springs:
- Capacity Limitations: No Restrictions
- Physical Distancing: Maintain social distance with anyone outside your household
- Sauna: Closed as of August 5, 2021 until further notice
- Pool Area/Outdoors: No Restrictions
- Masking: Required In Indoor Public Settings for All Individuals – Regardless of Vaccination Status
Areas at Wilbur where you will be required to mask up include: Kitchen, Community Room (when not actively eating or drinking), Library, Massage Cabins, Reception, Country Store and Solar Lodge Commons.
Thank You, to the entire Wilbur Community for your patience and compliance during the last 15 months. Let’s all work together to keep one another safe, now and always, here at this wonderful sanctuary.