Food Options at Wilbur Hot Springs
American Plan – Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Wilbur’s current foodservice offering was conceived during the pandemic, at which time the Community Kitchen was closed. Guests have commented that having meals prepared allows them much more time to enjoy all that Wilbur offers without having to spend time prepping and cleaning several meals per day.
We source our ingredients locally, primarily supporting the small organic farmers in Colusa, Yolo, Lake and Mendocino Counties. In addition to the freshest produce, we are now able to offer locally sourced Duck, Lamb, Bison, Beef and Pork as part our daily farm-to-table “chef’s choice” menus.
Our goal is to provide healthy and nutritious dining to our guests at a reasonable cost with maximum convenience. Guests are encouraged to bring non-perishable snacks to supplement our food plan.
Menus are chef’s choice, with the following options:
- Vegetarian/Vegan – $39 per person, per day
- Non-Vegetarian – $49 per person, per day
- Gluten free options are available – please inform us of any known food allergies
Local Sourcing Includes:
- Capay Valley Farm Shop – association of Capay Valley farmers and growers
- Mendo Lake Food Hub – association of Mendocino and Lake County farmers and growers